Unlock your research potential!
Download our official Human Microbiome Action – Poster Template and showcase your groundbreaking work with style. Based on the #BetterPoster principles, this template has been crafted for clarity and visual impact, to ensure your research stands out.
This template will be used at the Human Microbiome Action Final Conference on February 29th, Brussels.
Submission and selection criteria:
- Eligible are posters dedicated to the topics of human microbiome research.
- The poster committee will review all poster applications, and some will be competitively selected for poster exhibition.
Posters will be judged based on technical merit, clarity and self-sufficiency of the content, novelty and originality of the work, and overall impact of the poster display.
- Applicants must register for the conference to participate.
- Applicants must use the Human Microbiome Action poster template and send it in the original .pptx (1 slide) format to firstname.lastname@example.org for submission.
- Submission deadline: January 31st, 2024
- Acceptance notice: February 9th, 2024
- Human Microbiome Action Final Conference: February 29th, 2024